School Board of Bland County
The Bland County School Board members are officers of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the policy-making body for the Bland County School Division.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adopting policy;
- Explaining and enforcing school laws;
- Managing the property of the school division;
- Establishing the school calendar;
- Receiving public comment;
- Adopting goals and objectives for the school system's operation.
Community members are welcome to address the School Board during the citizen's comment portion of each School Board meeting.